Dollars & Cents Tax and Accounting Services LLC
  • AIPB
  • NATP
  • NSA
  • IRS e-file

For more information, please call: 888-365-2368


File Back Taxes


No one wants to be charged a hefty fine, or worse, possibly end up in prison, so if you have failed to file your taxes in the past, make sure to get up-to-date right away. With the right agency helping, you’d be able to get back on track without any trouble.

Our specialists at Dollars & Cents Tax and Accounting Services LLC can help you gather the necessary paperwork and information and help forward your tax forms to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

For more information on this particular service, please get in touch with us today. You may call us at 888-365-2368 or send a message to